Monday 13 February 2012

Short Mime

We have learned the pronunciation of each alphabet. I do realize I have to practice much more so that I will teach the correct knowledge to my students. Nowadays, there is lot of sources to help us to get the knowledge. At the internet itself, we can access everything that we need. During the lesson, we have been introduced with the interactive chart which a good way of learning. A good pronunciation will helps us communicate much better.

The task in this week is to create a short clip on the use of expressions or non-verbal communication. Our clip was regarding two girls who are practicing bad eating lifestyle. This causes their body become fat. After being advised by their friends, they have changed and start practicing a healthy lifestyle.


 




At the same time, it reminds me on the importance of taking a healthy and balanced diet. This is for my own good too to prevent critical disease such as heart-attack, high-blood pressure, obesity and lot more. These are the diseases been attacked Malaysian nowadays. So, awareness is the most important thing so that an action can be done. At the same time, physical activity will make me fits. I must arrange my time wisely so I can have my exercise at least 3 times a week.

I am a person who not really interested in multimedia aspect (in this case is making videos). I can see the importance to learn this skill because it will relevant for me some day. This skill also important as a variety in my teaching methods later. Although at first I feels ashamed, but I enjoying myself then. How far we can use the skills that God has given us, we have to make full use of the opportunity, because it may not come everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment